Cost per serving $0.21 view details
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugar. Add in Large eggs one at a time to cream mix.
- In medium bowl sift together flour and baking pwdr. Slowly add alternating portions of lowfat milk and flour to the butter mix.
- Once the batter has completely come together, add in the zest and the juice.
- Add in batter to a very well buttered and floured baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or possibly till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 105g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||2%|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.21g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 72.99g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|