- 1 x baked pastry shell (9")
- 1 pkt frzn red raspberries (10 ounce.) thawed
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 can sweetened condensed lowfat milk (14 ounce.)
- 1/2 c. ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate yellow food coloring
- 2 c. whipping cream stiffly whipped
- In small saucepan, combine raspberries and cornstarch; cook and stir till thickened and clear. Cold 10 min. Refrigeratethoroughly, about 20 min. In large bowl, combine condensed lowfat milk, ReaLemon, and food coloring. Mix in whipped cream. Spread one-third lemon mix into prepared pastry shell; top with raspberry mix then remaining lemon mix. Refrigeratethoroughly. Garnish as desired. Chill leftovers.