- 1 x KEEBLER Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 ounce)
- 7 ounce Carnation evaporated lowfat milk, well chilled
- 1/2 c. Water
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 pkt Unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 c. Sugar Yellow food coloring (opt)
- 1 x Kiwi fruit (garnish)
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- Chilling Time: 1 hour.
- Pour chilled evaporated lowfat milk into a medium size bowl and whip with an electric mixer till soft peaks form, about 1-2 min. Mix water, lemon juice and gelatin in microwave bowl and heat on high for 1 minute. Stir to dissolve gelatin.
- Mix whipped lowfat milk, sugar, food coloring, and gelatin mix with an electric mixer till thoroughly blended. Pour into pie crust. Cover with inverted plastic dome and refrigeratetill fully set, at least 1 hour. Garnish with kiwi fruit, if you like.