Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- 1/2 x Seltzer water Splash of cranberry juice Splash of lime juice Splash of apple juice Splash of orange juice
- 4 Tbsp. Fruity warm sauce Alcohol if you like.
- Lately, I've been on a juice kick. it started when Capt'n Sleepy sent me a
- "beta" version of his new warm sauce. It's pineapple and key lime. When I first tasted it, I thought it would be good in a drink, so, I started mixing it with orange juice, apple juice, lime juice, and seltzer water.
- It's incredible!! After a while, I ran out of the beta sauce and started using the Blue Hen sauce from McNeill. Terrific! If it's after a certain hour, and if I'm in the mood, I add in a little vodka. Yummy.
- Mix, drink, feel good.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 10g|
|Calories from Fat 4||10%|
|Total Fat 0.39g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.09g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.79g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|