Cost per serving $0.23 view details
- 1# 90 percent lean ground beef
- 1/2 Chopped Onion
- 2 cans (15 1/2 oz ea.) chili beans in sauce, untrained
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. ea) diced tomatoes, untrained
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans drained &rinsed
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cond cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1. Place gr. beef in Dutch Oven. ook & stir over med. heat 8-10 min. Or until no longer pink,breaking beef into small rumbles. Drain
- If necess.
- Open beans, tomatoes,& soup, draining black beans.
- Add all ingred.to meat mix. Bring to a book; reduce heat, and simmer, covered,over low heat 30 min., stirring constantly.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 51g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 6||4%|
|Total Fat 0.71g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.18g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.11g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||24%|