Cost per serving $3.13 view details
- 1 lb. ground Turkey
- 1 10-14 oz. can Pineapple Slices
- 1 cup Teriyaki Soy Sauce
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- Teriyaki Mayo *optional (Recipe below)
- DrainPineapple, Retain the juice, set it aside.
- Prepare Glaze:
- Pour ¾ cup of the pineapple juice into small saucepan, add ½ cup Teriyaki sauce.
- On Medium High Heat simmer mixture until reduced by half.
- This is the teriyaki glaze for when you grill burgers and pineapple.
- Divide glaze in half. (Half for burgers, Half for pineapple)
- In large Mixing Bowl combine Turkey, Egg, ¼ cup Teriyaki Sauce and bread crumbs.
- Form Patties from mixture. (Yields 4 large or 8 “slider” size)
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. (Helps burgers keep their form)
- On heated Grill: Place Turkey Burgers at center of flame. (Direct heat)
- After first turn, glaze each side of Burgers with Teriyaki glaze.
- Intermittently turn and glaze, until burger is cooked through.
- (Approx. 5-7 minutes each side depending on thickness of burger, internal temp of 165°)
- Pineapple: Place Pineapple rings on grill. Once grill marks have been established; glaze pineapple rings with teriyaki glaze. Grill approx. 2-3 minutes, Total.
- Teriyaki Mayo: Combine 1 cup Mayo with 3 tbsp. Teriyaki sauce and 4 tbsp. Pineapple juice.
- Assembly: Place crisp lettuce leaf on bottom of roll. Place Burger on top of lettuce. Add Pineapple.
- Spread Teriyaki Mayo on Top of Hawaiian Burger Bun or Potato Bun..
- **Note: If desired, reserve one slice of pineapple and chop into Teriyaki Mayo
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 762g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 110||14%|
|Total Fat 12.27g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 3.05g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 146.64g||39%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||20%|