Cost per recipe $3.49 view details
- 1 med Granny Smith apple cored, diced fine
- 1 med Green pepper seeded, diced fine
- 1 sm Red pepper seeded, diced fine
- 1 x Green onion sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 4 tsp Tabasco brand Green Pepper Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly-minced parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Small capers
- 1 Tbsp. Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients till well blended. Cover and chill up to 5 days. Use to serve with grilled chicken, fish or possibly tortilla chips.
- This recipe yields 2 c. salsa.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 411g|
|Calories from Fat 127||48%|
|Total Fat 14.39g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2.04g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 37.09g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||26%|