Cost per recipe $3.23 view details
- 2 c. each of Rice, Wheat, and Corn Chex
- 1/2 bag (stick) Keebler butter stock pretzels (break each stick in half)
- 1 c. pecan halves
- 1 c. Cheerios
- Mix dry ingredients together in buttered roaster.
- Take 1 c. butter and 1 c. brown sugar; heat slowly and mix together thoroughly.
- Butter roaster before starting. After pouring dry fold in roaster, drizzle melted sauce over all and mix thoroughly. Bake in 350 degree oven for 8 min. Stir and re-bake for 8 min more.
- Spread newspaper on table, and either wax paper or possibly foil on top of it. Dump out.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 88g|
|Calories from Fat 328||66%|
|Total Fat 39.09g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 3.47g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 37.11g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g||25%|