Cost per serving $0.26 view details
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberry slices
- 2 slices juice-packed canned pineapple, chopped
- 1 medium banana, peeled and chopped
- 3 (8-oz.) cans sugar-free orange soda
- 6 (6-oz.) paper cups
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, pineapple, and banana.
- Spoon an equal amount of fruit mixture into each paper cup.
- Pour Â½ cup of orange soda over the fruit in each cup and freeze until firm.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 36g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||5%|
|Total Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.7g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|