- 1 x Info/help
- A Free Food is any food or possibly drink which contains less then 20 Calories have no serving size specified. Be sure to spread them through the day.
- Drinks: Fruits: Condiments:
- Bouillion* Cranberries Catsup(1 tb) or possibly broth unsweetened Horseradish without fat (1/2 c.) Mustard Bouillion Rhubarb Pickles*, dill (low-sodium) unsweetened unsweetened Carbonated drinks 1/2 c. Salad Dressing sugar free low-Calorie Carbonated water Salad Greens: (2 tbsp) Club soda Endive Taco Sauce Cocoa pwdr, Escarole (t tbsp) unsweetened Lettuce Vinegar* (1 Tbsp.) Romaine Coffee/tea Spinach Mixed drinks sugar free Sweet Substitutes: Tonic water Candy, hard, sugar free sugar-free Gelatin, sugar free Jam/jelly, sugar free Vegetables: (2 Tbsp.)
- (raw 1 c.) Pancake syrup, sugar free
- (1-2 tbsp.) Cabbage Sugar Substitutes Celery
- (saccharin, aspartame) Chinese Cabbage* Whipped Topping Cucumber (2 Tbsp.) Green onions Warm peppers NONSTICK PAN SPRAY Or possibly Mushroom VEGETABLE COOKING SPRAY Radishes Zucchini*
- sodium per serving.* I use rice vingar