Cost per serving $0.19 view details
- 1 lb Ricotta cheese (whole lowfat milk or possibly part skim), room temperature
- 6 Tbsp. Lowfat milk, (whole or possibly low fat)
- 1/3 c. Freshly grated Parmesan (plus extra, for topping)
- 3/4 lb Fettuccine or possibly linguine, (up to 1)
- 1 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine, (up to 2)
- 1/2 c. (packed) finely chopped parsley Salt, to taste Freshly grnd black pepper, to taste.
- Put the pasta water up to boil. Heat serving plates in a hot (200F) oven.
- Place the ricotta and lowfat milk in a large bowl, and beat with a wire whisk or possibly an electric mixer till creamy and smooth. Stir in the Parmesan. Cook the pasta in rapidly boiling water till al dente. Drain, and add in to ricotta mix. Immediately add in 1 or possibly 2 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine, and mix from the bottom of the bowl till everything is well combined. Stir in the parsley, and taste to correct salt. Grate some black pepper over the top, and serve immediately on heated plates. Pass extra Parmesan.
- Each serving
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 158g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||30%|
|Total Fat 12.95g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 7.82g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 46.46g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|