Farfalle with Spring Peas copyright 2011 art of living,PrimaMedia,Inc/Maria Liberati Recipe
Cost per recipe $2.85 view details
- 1 lb farfalle pasta
- 1 cup baby peas (if not in season use frozen)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tblsps Parmigiana Reggiano grated
- 2 small scallions peeled and chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 tblsps of extra virgin olive oil
- optional-2 ounces cooked prosiutto cut into cubes
- Place oil in saute pan and heat
- Place in chopped scallions, saute for 1 minute.
- Add in peas and broth, set aside 1 tblsp broth for later.
- When peas are tender but still firm, add in (optional prosciutto) and cream.
- Add in salt to taste.
- Let simmer over low heat, for 5 minutes.Set aside.
- Boil pasta and cook till al dente,
- When finished add into cream sauce with 1 tblsp broth, toss gently to coat with sauce.
- Complete dish with grated Parmigiana cheese and the dish is ready to be served.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 439g|
|Calories from Fat 385||82%|
|Total Fat 43.66g||55%|
|Saturated Fat 17.26g||69%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.07g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||10%|