Cost per serving $0.64 view details
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 x boneless skinless chicken breast halves (abt 1 1/2 to 2 lbs total)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 jar chicken gravy - (12 ounce)
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 can sliced black olives - (2 1/4 ounce) liquid removed
- 1 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the salt; cook for 3 to 4 min per side, or possibly till browned.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over the chicken and simmer for 4 to 5 min, or possibly till no pink remains in the chicken. Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Comments: To fancy this up, top the chicken with crumbled feta cheese and additional sliced black olives.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 129g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 634||93%|
|Total Fat 70.49g||88%|
|Saturated Fat 9.69g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.07g|
|Total Carbs 1.37g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|