Cost per recipe $4.78 view details
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 c. minced onion
- 2 med. garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 can tomatoes, cut up (about 16 ounce.)
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounce. each) chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In 3-qt saucepan over medium heat, in warm oil, cook mushrooms and onion with garlic and oregano till tender and liquid is evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- Add in tomatoes, broth, and lemon peel; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 5-10 min to blend flavors. Garnish with Parmesan cheese. Makes 6 c..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 502g|
|Calories from Fat 129||54%|
|Total Fat 14.7g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2.05g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.99g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||20%|