Cost per recipe $0.25 view details
- 1 whl dover sole, trim & remove skin As needed salt & pepper As needed flour As needed extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 x Juice of lemon
- 1 Tbsp. Italian flatleaf parsley, chopped
- 1 ounce Butter, unsalted
- 1. Season the fish lightly & dredge in flour tapping off the excess.
- 2. Saute/fry in very warm oil, turning only once.
- 3. place fish on an oven safe serving platter, place in oven at 300* just to keep hot while making sauce.
- 4. In a new small pan brown butter in pan, add in lemon juice & parsley, pour over the whole fish & serve.
- NOTES : VARIATIONS: Trout is also a very good fish to prepare in the same manner with the meuniere sauce!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 28g|
|Calories from Fat 202||100%|
|Total Fat 22.99g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 14.56g||58%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.02g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|