Cost per serving $1.18 view details
- 1 x 9 inch pie crust -- extra Deep
- 8 ounce Cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Orange peel -- grated
- 1/2 c. Light corn syrup
- 1 c. Lowfat milk
- 3 3/4 ounce Vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c. Toasted coconut
- 1 x Orange
- 1/4 c. Grapes -- halved
- 1 x Kiwi fruit -- peeled, Sliced
- 10 x Strawberries -- halved Powdered sugar
- * Use a deep dish 9-inch pie crust for this recipe or possibly use an equivalent size.
- 1. Place pie crust on cookie sheet to thaw. When thawed, use hands to press flat and shape into 12-inch circle. Flute edges and pierce all over gently with a fork. Bake in preheated 425-degree oven 10-12 min or possibly till lightly browned.
- 2. Place cream cheese in a large bowl and beat, with mixer set at high speed, till smooth. Add in orange peel and beat till well mixed.
- While beater is running, slowly pour in corn syrup and continue beating till light and fluffy.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat lowfat milk and pudding mix at low speed for 2 min, then fold into cheese mix.
- 4. Spoon onto cooled pie crust; sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- 5. Peel orange and slice thin, removing all white pith and seeds. Arrange slices on top of coconut along with kiwi slices. Halve grapes and press, cut side down, in a decorative pattern. Place whole or possibly half strawberries in a pattern also.
- Lightly sift powdered sugar over the top of pizza; cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigeratetill serving time.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 155g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 170||45%|
|Total Fat 19.22g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 9.97g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 50.18g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|