Cost per recipe $0.63 view details
- 1 pkt cranberries frzn (a little less than one full bag)
- 2 c. water
- 1 c. sugar
- 20 x key limes juiced or possibly 6 regular limes
- This will certainly wake up your mouth! I took a c. less than a bag of cranberries (frzn) and cooked them for a few min with about 2 c. of water and a c. of sugar. Cold, add in juice from 20 key limes (or possibly maybe 6 regular limes, the key limes are pretty small). Then make in an ice cream maker.
- This is very tart, I might add in an extra quarter c. sugar next time.
- Also I'm debating pureeing the cranberry mix, chunky was nice but some of the skins are kind of tough.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 674g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 199.96g||53%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|