I have just prepared Mama's Espresso Rub! I haven't rubbed the steak with it yet but I of course had to taste it and it is AMAZING!
I'm excited to be trying things that I have never tried or thought of using in different foods.
Thanks for the recipes!
- 4 beef tri-tip steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 6 ounces each)
- Green onions, lemon wedges, freshly grated lemon peel (optional)
- Espresso rub:
- 2 tablespoons finely ground espresso coffee beans
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons organic sugar (you could also use Sugar in the Raw)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons NutraSalt Robusto Adobo low sodium sea salt
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 91g|
|Calories from Fat 17||13%|
|Total Fat 1.94g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.28g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.42g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.0g||17%|