Cost per serving $1.41 view details
- 1/2 c. lowfat sour cream
- 4 tsp clam nectar, (omit if can clams are used)
- 3 Tbsp. minced chives or possibly chopped green onion
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 c. chopped steamed clams, fresh or possibly canned, liquid removed
- 1/4 tsp salt, (omit if canned clams are used)
- 1 dsh white pepper
- 12 slc rye or possibly whole wheat bread Butter or possibly margarine, softened
- 6 x Lettuce leaves Mix lowfat sour cream and clam nectar.
- Add in chives or possibly onion, blue cheese, clams, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Flavor improves if mix stands a few hrs.
- Butter bread lightly.
- Spread clam mix liberally on 6 slices. Cover with lettuce leaves.
- Close sandwiches with remaining bread.
- Makes 6 sandwiches.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 103g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 63||31%|
|Total Fat 7.07g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.42g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.28g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|