Cost per serving $0.60 view details
- 10 Cups (1 in.) cubed ciabatta bread (about 14 oz)
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Cup of celery, chopped
- 1 Cup onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Cups peeled bottled chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup golden raisins
- 3 Cups fat free, lower sodium chicken broth
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Arrange bread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 25 min. or until golden. Place bread in a large bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat.
- Add celery and next 6 ingredients (through salt) to pan; cook 15 min. or until veggies are tender, stirring occasionally. Add celery mixture, chestnuts, and raisins to bread; toss well. Combine chicken broth and egg, stirring with a whisk. Add broth mixture to bread mixture, tossing gently to combine. Spoon bread mixture into a 13Ã9 baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350F for 50 min. or until top is lightly browned.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 76g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 29||22%|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.59g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.73g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|