- 1 c. Flour
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1/2 c. Butter or possibly margarine, softened
- 1/4 c. Walnuts, finely minced
- 1 x st LAYER:
- 1 pkt (8 ounce) Cream cheese, room temp.
- 1 c. Powdered Sugar
- 1 c. Cold Whip, thawed
- 2 x nd LAYER:
- 2 sm package Instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 1/2 c. Cool lowfat milk
- 3 x rd LAYER:
- 3 c. Cold Whip, thawed Nuts, minced Chocolate shavings
- Combine crust ingredients till well mixed. Press into a greased 9X13 pan. Bake at 350 for 15 min. Cold. Combine ingredients for 1st layer till well blended, spread over cooled crust. Combine ingredients for 2nd layer and spread over top of cream cheese layer. Spread Cold Whip over pudding. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate. Chill several hrs.