Cost per serving $0.36 view details
- 1LB Skinless and Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Cup of Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bamboo Sticks
- Soak the bamboo sticks in water for at least 10 minutes
- Slice the chicken thighs into thick strips
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Take the chicken thighs and insert the stick through them.
- Place the skewers in a large casserole dish large enough for it to lay flat
- Pour the marinate over the chicken and make sure it is fully covered.
- Marinate overnight.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes until it is fully cooked.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 68g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 9||10%|
|Total Fat 1.04g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.26g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 14.49g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|