Cost per serving $2.38 view details
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, pounded
- 2 TBSP butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. white mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 TBSP dried parsley
- 2/3 cup marsala wine
- Combine flour with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Reserve 2 tsp of flour-seasoning mixture.
- Add chicken to flour-seasoning mixture and coat.
- Heat a large skillet; add butter and olive oil.
- Add chicken and fry until brown, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet and add garlic with mushrooms.
- Add more oil if needed and cook until mushrooms are brown.
- Add 1/2 cup of broth.
- Reduce heat and add marsala wine.
- Whisk in remaining broth and reserved flour-seasoning mixture. Bring to boil.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Add parsley and cook all for 20 minutes
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 200g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 148||53%|
|Total Fat 16.7g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 5.09g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.07g|
|Total Carbs 10.01g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|