Cost per serving $0.67 view details
- 2 packs maggi/ramen 2 minute noodles
- 2 tbsp refined vegetable oil
- 2-4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 large onion finrly chopped
- 2 large firm tomatoes chopped
- 2-4 green chillies chopped
- a handful of green corriander or cillantro chopped
- Start by crushing the maggi/ramen in the packet-see excersis befoer you eat.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and pop the crushed maggi into it to fry. Save the taste makers...
- Fry till they are pinkish brown and place in a soup strainer to drain the excess oil.
- Almost all the oil is out.
- Place the chopped tomato, onion ,chillies and corriander in a bowl and mix well.
- To the taste makers(sachets inside the noodle packs) add the ketchup and mix well.You want the mix to be a little thick ,a little liquidy.
- Mix that in with the veggies.
- And when you are ready to eat ,add in the noodles and mix...
- What do I say...Eat, pray and love...
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 125g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 62||65%|
|Total Fat 7.05g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.07g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.05g|
|Total Carbs 8.41g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|