Cost per serving $0.82 view details
- 1 pkt cream cheese - (8 ounce)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. white wine Worcestershire
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd white pepper
- 1/4 lb shelled cooked crab
- 32 x red or possibly white Belgian endive leaves rinsed, crisped (from about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 lbs total)
- Mix cheese with 1 Tbsp. onions, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and pepper. Add in crab and stir to mix.
- Mound 2 tsp. crab filling at stem end of each endive leaf. Garnish with remaining green onions. Set leaves, filling-side up, on a platter.
- This recipe yields 32 pcs; 8 appetizer servings.
- Comments: Up to 1 day ahead, assemble appetizers, cover, and chill.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 18g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||8%|
|Total Fat 0.09g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.32g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|