Cost per serving $1.25 view details
- 1/2 Bunch Asparagus
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 1 package prosciutto
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- kosher salt, as needed
- Cut all of the pieces of prosciutto in half.
- Wrap the prosciutto around the asparagus
- Cut all of the crescent rolls Into halves from one side to the corner.
- Wrap the crescent rolls around the asparagus
- Place on a half sheet pan and sprinkle with lemon juice and salt.
- Bake as specified on the package of the crescent rolls
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 278g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 78||12%|
|Total Fat 8.68g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||5%|
|Trans Fat 1.53g|
|Total Carbs 125.7g||34%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|