Cost per recipe $5.06 view details
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 4 x boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 2 x apples, coarsely minced
- 1 1/2 c. apple juice
- 1 pkt (6 ounce.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix, any variety
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add in chops; cook 4 min on each side or possibly till lightly browned. Remove chops from skillet.
- Add in apples, juice and contents of Vegetable/Seasoning packet to skillet; stir. Bring to boil. Add in Stuffing Crumbs; stir just to moisten.
- Top with chops; cover. Cook on low heat 10 min or possibly till pork chops are cooked through.
- Great Substitute: Substitute 2 c. STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken in the Canister for (6 ounce.) pkg. STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix. Stir into boiling apple mix just till moistened; top with chops. Continue as directed.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1157g|
|Calories from Fat 459||37%|
|Total Fat 51.3g||64%|
|Saturated Fat 11.57g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 123.82g||33%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.2g||37%|