Cost per serving $0.38 view details
- 3 Tbsp. Apple jelly
- 1 x Green onion thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Lemon juice plus more to brush onto apples
- 1/8 tsp Curry pwdr
- 1 dsh Grnd cinnamon
- 1 dsh Grnd red (cayenne) pepper
- 2 sm Red or possibly green apples cut crosswise into 1/4"-thick slices
- 8 x Lamb loin chops, 1" thick
- 1 Tbsp. Snipped fresh mint
- Preheat the grill.
- For the glaze: In a small saucepan, combine jelly, green onion, soy sauce, 2 tsp. lemon juice, curry pwdr, cinnamon and red pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring, till bubbly. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Remove seeds from apple slices. Brush slices with lemon juice. Set aside.
- Trim excess fat from chops. Grill chops on an uncovered grill directly over medium heat till cooked to desired doneness, turning and brushing once with glaze. (Allow 10 to 14 min for medium-rare and 14 to 16 min for medium.) Place apple slices on grill rack next to chops. Cook for 5 min, turning and brushing once with glaze. Sprinkle chops and apple slices with mint. Serve with couscous.
- Yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 24g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|