Mixing up your favorite of your antipasto ingredients can produce a tenor of flavors! It held it's own at one of my dinner parties and it will have you singing for more! Adding a little of this and that makes it your signature!
A few leftover tips:
Toss over spaghetti and add a drizzle of olive oil.
Grill some chicken breasts and then place the breasts in a baking dish. Top the antipasto and bake for 10 minutes (400 F) and serve.
or add the tenor to boiled potatoes and you made a tasty potatoe salad!
- 1 can of artichoke hearts (in water), halved (8 1/2 oz can)
- 1 cup of green olives (monzanilla or your favorite)
- 1 cup of black cured olives (or your favorite)
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes (in oil)
- 2 cups fresh mozzarella balls
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- a pinch of red chili flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp. dry oregano
- salt, to taste
- Easy preparation: mix everything in a bowl and serve. How difficult was that? Serve as a buffet. If this is a sit down dinner, serve this in "fun" martini glasses and crostini's!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 60g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 228||95%|
|Total Fat 25.75g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 3.54g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.02g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|