Cost per serving $2.24 view details
- 1/2 lb Unsalted macadamia or possibly whole cashew nuts
- 2 tsp Liquid honey
- 1 tsp Butter
- 3/4 tsp Curry pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Grnd cumin
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- If salted nuts are used, eliminate salt from the ingredient list.
- Place macadamia nuts in large bowl; set aside.
- In saucepan or possibly microwaveable bowl, heat honey, butter, curry pwdr, cumin and salt over low heat till blended; pour over nuts, stirring to coat well.
- Spread a single layer on baking sheet; bake in 325F=160C oven, stirring frequently, for 10-15 min or possibly till lightly roasted and fragrant.
- Let cold completely. Nuts can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- Macadamia Nuts Aloha For Six: Chicken Salad With Soft And Crispy Noodles
- Potatoes Aloha For Six: Stir-fried Broccoli And Sweet Onions Aloha For Six:
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 31g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 161||82%|
|Total Fat 19.18g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 3.65g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.57g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|