- 1 x egg
- 4 x garlic cloves peeled, and finely minced
- 1 tsp freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp white-wine vinegar
- 1 c. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil Coarse salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Combine the egg, garlic, lemon juice, and vinegar in the bowl of a food processor. Process for 10 seconds. With machine running, add in oil one drop at a time through feed tube till mix emulsifies. Slowly add in remaining oil in a steady stream. Season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe yields about 2 c..
- Comments: Raw Large eggs shouldn't be used in food prepared for pregnant women, babies, young children, the elderly, or possibly anyone whose health is compromised.
- Yield: 2 c.