Cost per serving $1.35 view details
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1/3 c. garlic chile sauce
- 1/4 c. bar-b-que sauce (hickory flavored)
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 1/2 shots of Forty Creek Canadian Whisky
- 1/2 shot white wine
- 3/8 c. molasses
- 1/2 c. Franks Warm Sauce or possibly to taste
- few pinches of both salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in medium sized bowl.
- Deep fry wings in oil at 350 F degrees till golden and crispy.
- Remove wings from oil and put in bowl with sauce and toss till well coated.
- Serve with blue cheese and carrots and celery sticks.
- Now Enjoy!
- Provide plenty 'o Napkins.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 122g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 136||50%|
|Total Fat 15.06g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4.57g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.14g|
|Total Carbs 19.09g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|