Cost per recipe $29.69 view details
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oz garlic, minced
- 2 fl oz red onions, small dice
- 2 fl oz white mushrooms, quartered
- 7 lbs zucchini, medium dice
- 2 oz plum tomatoes, seeded, medium dice
- 10 oz black olives, pitted, quartered
- 1 oz basil, chopped
- 1 oz oregano, chopped
- 2 tsp kosher salt, plus additional as needed
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, plus additional as needed
- In a large rondeau, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onions and saute, stirring frequently, until the onions are tender and just turning golden, about 12 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and zucchini and saute until the mushrooms start to release their juices and the zucchini is nearly translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add the plum tomatoes and olives and simmer gently until all of the ingredients are tender and the dish has a good flavor, about 20 minutes. It may be cooled and stored under refrigeration for up to 2 days before reheating and serving.
- Taste and then season with the basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3984g|
|Calories from Fat 6446||92%|
|Total Fat 724.59g||906%|
|Saturated Fat 100.89g||404%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 151.95g||41%|
|Dietary Fiber 49.0g||163%|