Cost per serving $0.90 view details
- med. zucchini, peel, slice to about 1/4inch to 1/2inch thick *I used 1 large zucchini + 2 cups chopped broccoli crowns
- 1 cup boxed biscuit mix *I used 2/3 cup Heart Smart Bisquick, low fat, 0g trans fat, cholesterol free
- 4 eggs *or 2 lg eggs and 2 egg whites
- Â½ cup vegetable oil *or a scant 1/4 cup olive oil
- Â½ onion, chopped *or 4 green onions, white and green parts chopped.
- Â½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- I sprinkled some Paprika on as a finishing touch.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Turn into an ungreased pie plate.
- Bake for 40 â 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 150g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 325||83%|
|Total Fat 36.65g||46%|
|Saturated Fat 6.44g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 5.44g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|