4 grams of fat per serving, while (potato) french fries have 10 grams of fat per serving.
Thoroughly mix all the ingredients to keep the flavour consistant.
A very hot oven will give your fries a extra crunch.
Total Fat: 4g
Recipe taken from beachbody.com
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 by 3 inch sticks.
- Canola oil cooking spray.
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine flours, cornmeal, salt and pepper.
- Dip zucchini in egg whites, coat with flour mixture. Place zucchini on baking sheet, coat all exposed sides with cooking spray.
- Bake on centre rack for 7 minutes,
- Turn zucchini and coat any floury spots with cooking spray. Continue to bake until golden and just tender, about 5 minutes more. Serve hot.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 177g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 7||5%|
|Total Fat 0.78g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.14g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.59g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|