Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup raisins (or craisins)
- 1-2 cups of coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup grated orange peel (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla in a bowl and mix well, while gradually adding the grated zucchini.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ground ginger, and ground cloves.
- Combine the dry ingredients into the zucchini mixture.
- Spray a large pan with cooking spray, or grease it with a thin layer of butter. Pour the batter into a large pan, or two small pans.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour. Remove from the oven, and cool the bread on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Take the bread out of the pan and enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 66g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 105||43%|
|Total Fat 12.05g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.23g|
|Total Carbs 32.56g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|