Cost per serving $0.62 view details
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (I do half whole wheat flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil (can substitute 1/2 applesauce for 1/2 cup oil)
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts - optional
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 102g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 148||41%|
|Total Fat 16.88g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 1.52g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 48.78g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|