Cost per recipe $11.88 view details
- 1/3 c. beef broth
- 1 lb grnd chuck (80/20)
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage (uncased)
- 1 sm. Vidalia or possibly sweet onion, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon grnd cumin
- 1 8 ounce. pkg. Velveeta mild Mexican cheese, 1/2" cubes
- 1 ea. loaf pumpernickel and rye cocktail bread
- 1 6 ounce. bottle Louisiana or possibly favorite warm sauce
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add in broth, beef, and sausage. Break up the meat mix while cooking with spatula, turning often till beef is no longer pink.
- Reduce heat to simmer, add in onion and cumin, continuing to simmer for about 10 min or possibly till the onion is clear and liquid is reduced.
- Drain and return to skillet (do not turn off the stove), add in cheese, stirring till smooth. Remove frome heat and cover.
- Rreheat oven to 400
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1343g|
|Calories from Fat 2554||73%|
|Total Fat 283.29g||354%|
|Saturated Fat 118.69g||475%|
|Trans Fat 5.58g|
|Total Carbs 38.69g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|