Cost per serving $3.71 view details
- 2 lb. mahi mahi fillets
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 0.6 oz package zesty italian salad dressing mix
- zest of one lemon
- zest of one orange
- juice from zested lemon & orange
- Mix olive oil, salad dressing mix & zests.
- Pour marinade into zip bag with fish & marinate over night.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Grill fish until done, about 3-4 minutes per side for 1/4 in thick fillets.
- Squeeze lemon & orange juice over fish
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 217g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 278||67%|
|Total Fat 31.38g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 4.52g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|