Cost per recipe $0.43 view details
- any quantity red or possibly vidalia onions
- 3 Tbsp. Italian dressing
- 3 Tbsp. sweet onion dressing
- pat butter
- sprinkle of pepper
- Peel onions and slice each onion leaving 1 inch to hold it together. Cut each onion into 8 slices in the same way.
- Place onion on a sheet of foil large sufficient to entirely wrap the onion later.
- Drizzle about 3 Tbsp. of Italian dressing and 3 Tbsp. of Sweet Onion dressing over each onion. Put a pat of butter in center of onion.
- Sprinkle with pepper and wrap foil tightly up and around onion, twisting the top of foil.
- Place on a warm grill and bake for approximately 30 min over a medium heat. Onion will come out tender and literally fall apart when you open the foil.
- ENJOY! Great with steak or possibly other grilled meats!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 49g|
|Calories from Fat 146||88%|
|Total Fat 16.58g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4.55g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.95g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|