With all recipes of the typical Chocolate Fondues combined, none have come close to this light, scrumptiously decadently guiltless version. Over the years and many experimental tries later, I finally managed to make the ingredients blend just right.
The fact that there's no need for a bottom burner to keep the chocolate soft and smooth is definitely an added bonus!
- . 5 oz. (150 gr) semisweet CHOCOLATE (50-60%) >>>OR...if using same amount of bittersweet chocolate (65-70%) ...Add a sweet Syrup as for example; 1/4 cup (60ml) [maple syrup OR 1/8 cup (30ml) of agave nectar]<<<
- . 1/3 cup (60ml) of 35% whipping cream
- . 1 tsp. (5ml) vanilla extract
- . 1/2 cup (150ml) 2% plain yogurt
- . CHOCOLATE melt: In a medium bowl...pour whipping cream over the coarsely chopped chocolate. Place bowl into the microwave on high for 50 seconds. Take out bowl and let it rest 30 seconds more before stirring it until the chocolate becomes all smoothly melted.
- . YOGURT mix: In a small bowl, blend together the yogurt, vanilla and the optional sweet syrup. Add the yogurt mix gradually into the chocolate mix until all well blended.
- . Voila...that's all there is to it! Enjoy your dipping and flavourful wishes...FOODESSA.com