Cost per serving $1.03 view details
- 1 cup feta (or any cheese you like)
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Â½ tbsp pepper or tomato paste
- black pepper
- red pepper flakes
- Â½ bunch of parsley, minced
- 2 Â½ cup flour
- Â¼ cup water
- Â½ cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- Saute onion in olive oil until golden
- Add pepper or tomato paste in it.
- Season it and stir.
- Add minced parsley and take it from fire.
- Mix all ingredients for dough.
- Pour the liquids little by little until reaching the right consistency.
- Cut it into six pieces.
- And make them balls.
- Cover them with a wet pieces of cloth so that they donât dry when you are working.
- Dust the counter with some flour and roll out the balls as big as a plate about 1/6 inch thickness.
- Cook it on a non stick pan until both sides get brown.
- Be careful do not overcook it, 1 Â½ minutes will be enough for each side.
- Take the tortilla from fire and spread 1 Â½ tbsp filling on it leaving spaces on each edges when itâs still hot.
- Wrap it up and tighten the edges with your fingers so that the filling doesnât ooze.
- Repeat the same steps for all balls.
- Serve them hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 148g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 117||34%|
|Total Fat 13.32g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5.15g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.56g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|