In Summer French and Japanese cuisines tend to fuse in a new natural dimension with the need for lighter gastronomic ventures.
Cost per serving $0.33 view details
- Scallops: 12 large
- Red wine (Chinon, or a wine both spicy and solid, but not too heavy): 450 ml
- White wine (Loire or Vouvray, or a slightly sweet white wine): 200 ml
- Gelatin: 6 sheets
- Olive oil (EV): 2 large tablespoons
- Green leaves of your choice: ~250 g
- Salt & pepper to taste
- -Marinate the scallops in 250 ml of red wine for 2 hours.
- -Drop the gelatin sheets in a bowl filled with cold water.
- Separately heat both wines slowly to lukewarm in two pans.
- Take gelatin sheets out of cold water bowl, drain them and add 3 of each to each wine pan.
- Wait until gelatin has dissolved.
- Pour the wine jelly into two deep plates or molds.
- Put in refrigerator until jelly has completely solidified.
- -ake the scallops out of their marinade.
- Cut them into thin slices.
- heat and reduce the marinade down to one third. Add olive oil, salt and pepper to marinade.
- Let cool completely.
- -Clean the vegetable leaves and place at the centre of plates.
- Make a rondo/circle of slices callops. Cut the jelly into small cubes and place them over or with the salad.
- Pour a spoon of the sauce over the salad.
- Enjoy the rest of the wine with it!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 66g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.95g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|