Cost per recipe $1.05 view details
- 600gm cleaned wild fern shoots
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- salt to taste
- Pounded paste :
- 3 shallots
- 3 cloves garlic
- a few slices fresh ginger
- 4 bird eyes chillies
- 1/2 tspn turmeric powder (or fresh turmeric)
- handful of dried shrimps, soaked (optional)
- preheat frying pan with enough cooking oil.
- add in pounded ingredients and saute untill fragrant.
- add in water and salt, bring to boil.
- place in the clean fern shoots and cook for about 2 mins.
- finally, add in coconut milk and cook for another 2 mins.
- off the heat, once the fern shoots became tender.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 482g|
|Calories from Fat 203||84%|
|Total Fat 24.25g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 21.41g||86%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.82g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|