Cost per recipe $2.06 view details
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast (Fleishmann regular)
- 4 c. whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tbsp. dry pwdr lowfat milk
- 2 tbsp. oil (extra virgin olive oil or possibly equivalent)
- 2 tbsp. honey or possibly molasses or possibly maple syrup
- 11 1/2 ounce. water about 130 (about 1 c.)
- Choice of A, B, or possibly C
- A. 1 c. of parboiled oat groats
- B. 1 c. of parboiled rye berries with optional 1 1/2 tsp. caraway seed
- C. 1 c. parboiled wheat berries
- Available in health food stores.
- Grind wheat berries in flour mill to fine flour (1 c. berries gives about 2 c. flour). Use the "Welbilt" bread machine to bake the bread on white bread cycle. It can handle the kneading which is required. Add in the ingredients in the order listed, except add in water last.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 937g|
|Calories from Fat 317||16%|
|Total Fat 36.39g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 386.7g||103%|
|Dietary Fiber 59.5g||198%|