White Wine Cookies (or Ciambelline al Vino) copyright 2011 art of living,PrimaMedia,Inc/Maria Liberati Recipe
Early white wines of Spring will soon be appearing on many tables. If you have any leftover..especially just a cup… These biscotti are the perfect way to use the leftover white wine…since it is delicate and can’t be stored for long periods of time, especially when opened.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tsps sugar for the top
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- Combine oil and sugar to make a creamy paste.
- Add in wine.
- Then add in vanila, lemon peel.
- Then blend in flour with hands, a little at a time, until a smooth ball is formed.
- Divide dough into small pieces of approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons each.
- Roll each piece into a thin rope,pinch the edges.
- Form a small ring.
- Dip one side into granulated sugar.
- Place on baking sheet llined with parchment paper and bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 922g|
|Calories from Fat 1948||50%|
|Total Fat 220.46g||276%|
|Saturated Fat 22.86g||91%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 410.6g||109%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.0g||23%|