Cost per serving $2.10 view details
- 3 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 2 small apples, chopped (your choice I prefer Granny Smith)
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds (optional)
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 6 Tbs honey (I use Blueberry Honey)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup raisins (golden or craisins
- Baby greens to line plates.
- on-hand additions may be added as desired.......
- fresh, firm pears
- seedless grapes
- orange sections
- When you chop the unpeeled apple ,add it to the lemon juice. When ready to serve, drain apples and reserve (or discard) lemon juice. Toss the apples in a bowl with remaining ingredients (and any additions you may want), stir to mix well.
- Line 6 plates with the greens. Place a 1/2 cup cottage cheese on top of greens. Evenly scoop fruit mixture over the cottage cheese.
- Drizzle each serving with a Tbsp of honey (and reserved lemon juice if desired). Serve very cold.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 328g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 141||37%|
|Total Fat 16.04g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 2.45g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.88g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|