Cost per recipe $3.97 view details
- Place hot water in a large bowl; add in yeast and stir till yeast is dissolved. Add in sugar, salt and oil; blend well. Add in 3 c. white flour; blend well. Add in additional flour 1 c. at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Sift white flour on a smooth surface. Pour dough out onto the floured surface and knead a few times. Oil a very large glass or possibly plastic container. Place dough in the container, turning once to oil the top of dough. Cover and let rise till double in size.
- Pour out onto the floured surface and knead a few times to get the air bubbles out of the dough.
- LOAVES: Divide dough equally in half and place dough in 2 greased loaf pans. Let rise till double in size. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 min.
- ROLLS: Spray muffin pans with Pam. Healthy pinch off a small amount of dough (half the size of muffin). Roll in oil and place in muffin pan. Let rise till double in bulk. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. Makes 3 dozen rolls.
- For wheat, use 3 1/2 c. white flour and 3 1/2 c. wheat flour.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1835g|
|Calories from Fat 1046||23%|
|Total Fat 118.86g||149%|
|Saturated Fat 9.67g||39%|
|Trans Fat 2.81g|
|Total Carbs 778.39g||208%|
|Dietary Fiber 29.5g||98%|