Cost per serving $2.38 view details
- In medium-sized microwave safe bowl melt the white chocolate and 1/2 cup cream on high, stirring and checking at 30 seconds, then at 15 second intervals until white chocolate is almost melted.
- Stir until white chocolate is completely melted.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In chilled med bowl place remaining cream. Beat with mixer at med sped until soft peaks form.
- Fold half the whipped cream into white chocolate. Fold in remaining cream just until blended.
- Spoon into dessert bowls, layering with fresh fruit of your choice (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, peaches, nectarines all make good choices) and garnish with a few chocolate sprinkles or curls on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 87g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 266||69%|
|Total Fat 30.3g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 18.62g||74%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.45g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|