Ah, memories of summers long gone and filled with gallons of TCBY's white chocolate raspberry soft serve.
Children are so lucky to be able to eat whatever they want. For those of us who find ourselves without such luck, this homemade version is sure to do the trick!
- 1/2 of a 4 serving box of White Chocolate flavored Jell-O pudding mix (always sugar free/fat free for me)
- 1 cup milk (skim for me)
- Raspberry preserves (I used about 1T of the sugar-free stuff)
- Raspberries (for garnish)
- Make the pudding according to directions on box. I have a handy kitchen scale ($10 at Walmart) but, if you donât, you could either measure the number of teaspoons in the box and then half it or freeze both freezer containers and put half the box of pudding in one container and half in the other.
- Put the prepared pudding in the fridge for an hour or two.
- Make the frozen yogurt according to ice cream maker directions.
- Scoop half of the frozen yogurt into a freezer safe container. Heat the raspberry preserves until pourable. Pour the raspberry preserves over the frozen yogurt. Spoon the remaining frozen yogurt on top.
- Freeze until just barely frozen (unless you want hard scoop consistency).
- Scoop into dish. Garnish with raspberries.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 444g|
|Calories from Fat 482||45%|
|Total Fat 54.78g||68%|
|Saturated Fat 33.12g||132%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 132.36g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|